MILAN FASHION WEEK via INSTAGRAM - September 18th to 21st
You all know how much I love to reminisce. MFW was FUN! Jeremy Scott’s Barbie inspired collection won me over, as well as the gorgeous prints at Cavalli. Oh, and Versace gets the award for coolest fashion week invitations. Take me back to Milano please…
- Guess who made it to Milan Fashion Week!? At the discotastic if backstage of #dsquared2 to say hello to my Canadian boys.
- Decided to tone it down with this subtle and understated number for Moschino. #CocoPops
- It’s Barbies world, we all just live in it. Thanks #Moschino and Jeremy Scott for putting the fun back in fashion.
- My look the first half of the day at Milan Fashion Week - head to toe DSquared!
- What’s as good as gold? Two front row tickets to Versace!
- And my MaxFactor glamour transformation with PatMcGrath is complete - featuring New Creme Puff Blush, Colour Intensifying Balm and Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 Mascara.
- Cavalli’s Angels before the show.
- So honored to be an Event Chair at the Amfar event. Thank you to Bulgari and Versace for my look - feeling very “Dynasty” in the best way.
- Last night in Versace, goodbye Milan!